Terms and Conditions
By purchasing and signing up for membership to Sweet Side Gig, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscription Service: In order to use the subscription service, you must pay a subscription fee. The fee will be listed on the on-line purchase page and account interface. In order to utilise your membership and keep it active, you must keep a valid credit card or PayPal information on file with Sweet Side Gig (GMTA Pty Ltd). You hereby grant Sweet Side Gig / GMTA Pty Ltd authority to automatically bill your credit card or PayPal account on an ongoing monthly basis (or yearly if you have selected this option) to cover the subscription fee.
- Refund Policy: All payments made for membership and other digital products available for sale on sweetsidegig.com are non-refundable. If you do not wish to continue with your membership, you can cancel at any time in accordance with the cancellation terms as follows:
- Cancellation policy for monthly memberships: You can choose to end your monthly membership at any time. Once you cancel, you can continue to use the application until your current billing period ends. There are no refunds for partial month access.
- Cancellation policy for yearly memberships: If you’ve paid for yearly access in advance, this cannot be cancelled early and no refund will be given. Your access will remain in place for that 12 months and you can choose to use it or not.
- Addendum to above policy: All members who sign up prior to the launch of content (September 1st) who later cancel will receive a pro-rated access extension beyond the paid-for period, matching the time between their first payment and initial release of content on September 1st.
- Monthly payment terms: If you have selected to pay for membership monthly, payments will be taken out of your account once a month ongoing. The payments happen on or around the same day as you signed up – for example if you signed up on the 15th of June, your next payment will be on July 15, then August 15 and so on.
- Currency: All payments are in USD (US Dollars).
- Fees and Charges: Any additional fees or charges laid by third party payment gateways are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Auto-renewal of membership: All yearly memberships will auto-renew on the date of your original commitment, for an additional year’s membership. You will be advised of the renewal date before it occurs. Memberships paid monthly will be ongoing until such time as you wish to cancel. See above for more information on membership cancellation.
- Failure to pay monthly membership: Our online system will attempt to recover payment three times. If at the last attempt the payment fails, your membership will be suspended and you will lose access to both the online materials and the Facebook group.
- Limit of Liability: The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation. These courses and digital products are sold with the understanding that the authors (Michelle Green and Sharon Wee) are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services. If professional services are required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Neither the company (GMTA Pty Ltd) or the authors (Michelle Green and Sharon Wee) shall be liable for damages arising herefrom.
- Notification about theft of website content and copying of ideas: NO PART of these website pages, downloadables, videos or any content contained anywhere on sweetsidegig.com may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in ANY form by ANY means, electronic, mechanical, printed, copying, recording, scanning or otherwise except where permission is expressly given in writing by Michelle Green and Sharon Wee (on behalf of GMTA Pty Ltd.) The copyright of all website pages, downloadables, videos or any content contained anywhere on sweetsidegig.com is owned wholly and solely by GMTA Pty Ltd.
- Method of delivery: Access to digital classes is generally done immediately after purchase or on the advertised start date, however if there is an issue with access, please get in touch as detailed on our contact page. Please allow us to resolve your access issues before raising a payment dispute.
- Emails: By signing up for membership, you consent to being sent emails regarding the content of the class, including payment and membership details, notifications, and followup emails. We will not share your email information with any third parties without your express permission.